Friday, August 23, 2013

Galen's day off part 1

       Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.  Hello and welcome to the first sick day blog.  I am dying.  Today, i'll be staying home to die in death pains of death.  I'll also most likely be day blogging as i do things like try to get some homework done early, play some games to relax, and sit here going "eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh."  I'll most likely also be on Pokemon TCG Online most of the day so i'll post when i get on that if any of you have
accounts and would like to challenge me.  I might do some research for the X and Y blog.  I might sleep.  Today's a grab bag of god knows what but imma go make a bowl of frosted mini-wheats and start this sick day!  To begin, we will start with a horrible song stuck in my head based upon today's date.  Enjoy or well....or i'm very sorry.  Join me in my agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!