Firstly, a quick look at some of the things that DID happen this year:
- Helped clean/redesign my sister's laundry room
- My big sister moved back into town for college
- I did my first Tag video!
- Not much else really!
- I had a Valentine's Day Livestream where I drew requests!
- I was cast as an extra in a student film, and wrote about the differences between film and live theater!
- I also went on some fieldtrips for the first time since like, 9th grade!
- I received and reviewed the Fizzy Fairy Apothecary Pokeball Bath Bombs and the Jewelscent Soap
- I went on an awesome trip to White Sands with my friends!
- Did a TBH Tuesday with lots of info!
- My grandparents got a puppy (who has since grown into a missle with legs)
- I started taking medicine for my anxiety/depression
- I did a more in-depth description of Mate's emotions
- I turned 19
- I made my first What's Up With Lea
- I was truly happy for the first time in my life for some reason
- I watched E3 all the way through for the first time!
- I found out my Godmom, practically my second mother, was moving.
- My livestream was filled with spam, hate, and a terrible post and so I went on haitus.
- I finally wrote my Top 10 Gen 2 Pokémon
- I sorted and showed off my whole Pokémon card collection!
- I started streaming again
- I got and reviewed Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (and I still like it!)
- I made a guide to livestreaming!
- I competed in a local SSB4 tournament and got my butt handed to me
- I made a list of my top 10 Ghost types and compiled all my Halloweeny posts together!
- I dressed as a college Hufflepuff for Halloween and like a big jerk, didn't show you guys! So here the pictures finally are! Jaimi and Austin were Gryffindor and Slytherin! You might notice I have a little dragon popping out of my pocket and I bought cream soda as Butter Bear for us! I also had a bag of Jelly Beans in my pocket I ate throughout the night ^^ (and my Umbreon slippers because of course)
- I did a 24 Hour livestream for UNM Children's Hospital and raised $125!
- You can still donate if you want to!! All money goes to the hospital, not me!
- I also met two awesome, loyal viewers!
- I became obsessed with Undertale!
- A "friend" sent me into a pretty deep depression although I was in one already.
- I did my first giveaway!
- I integrated my very active twitter account into the blog to keep you guys always up to date!
Now, the break began on the 11th, which also marks approximately one year of being single yet again! However, being single means more time for streaming amiright? Now, the biggest things that have happened so far have been mostly pretty good after the aforementioned depression. I discovered Pippin and I will be moving into the famous land of Ap'rtmant very soon which has brought some conflicting feelings, but overall, I'm excited! The best part about this is that it means I won't have roommates, a loud dorm building, etc so I can livestream a lot more or at least as frequently.
Then of course, CHRISTMAAAASSSS!!!! I won't go over everything I got of course, but the vast majority ws kitchen/house supplies for the apartment including a toaster, some whisks, multicolored knives and spoons, etc. I also got a few movies and an XBone!!!!! Yaaaayyy! The best part about that is it also will function as my DVD/Bluray player in my new house so two in one! Woot! Also, my grandparents got me this silly Deathstar Jelly Bean dispenser and I love it. I have decided all who enter my house must bring a jelly bean offering to this great being. It's dorky and I love it! I also got a new, much better editing software and was finally able to upload my BirdKeeperToby "Wants to Battle 2015" Tag video! Also, you'll notice I FINALLY colored in the Lea reboot outfit for the thumbnail/my profile picture. I did it painstakingly in MS Paint because my Photoshop trial ran out, so it looks a bit pixely, but it's better than just black and white!
The next day, I traveled through the snow all the way to AZ to visit my Nonnie and Uncle Brad and had a pretty awesome time. I got to try a lot of food, see their new house, and more! On the last day, we went to the zoo and then departed for home. One weird thing about where I live is the sheer amount of weird things to stop and see along the road. One such side track is "The Thing." All my life, I've driven past huge one of the 247 billboards for "The Thing" and never been, but finally, on the way home, I convinced my mother to stop and we had a quick stroll. Now, I won't ruin the mystery of The Thing, but if you enjoy a good laugh, silly, kitchy sorts of things, and are in the area, I suggest you take a quick walk. It's only $1 for adults and was pretty amusing. I decided to snapchat a bit of that day (but none of the actual The Thing so it keeps the mystery), so here's my story from that day! Pardon the length of some of the still images!
Now, to end the year off and start the next on right, I'm hosting a livestream tonight starting at about 11p.m. MST and going until about 2:00 a.m. MST! I hope you can all be there to talk about whatever! I'll be playing Cave Story+ and of course, talking! You guys are free to ask anything, talk about stuff, ya know, just have fun! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season and will have a great New Year <3