Friday, August 16, 2013

Colors and such

  Hello again!  If you haven't, make sure to read the other post from today.

   I have another thing i'd like to you all about.  Color.  It has been brought to my attention by a few guys that my color scheme is really pretty girly.  I want my blog to be interesting to guys and girls, especially because i often talk about things everyone can enjoy like video games and stuff.  I'm going to add a second poll for a color scheme you guys would like and i'm going to try out a few for a while and you guys can help me pick one.  I do like pink.  I do really like the one i have now, but i haven't looked at all the options.  Also, do you GUYS mind the pinkness?  That's all i really want to know.  The poll will ask you to click your gender but you can not do that if you want, but please DO click a color you like or think fits my blog.  Hey, if you guys have a blogger, why not suggest a background you use?!?  There are so many options i just don't know what to pick.  Anyway, that's it for me tonight.  Night everyone!!!!

UPDATE: 8/16/13 (6:20ish)  Ok, the poll, seeing as it's long, is under the page views on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!