Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Um.....o my

    Soooo...you guys curious as to my most popular post?  It has 10 views more than the second most popular and it was such a random little post!  My Spelunky post.  What about this post is so captivating??  I mean yes, i'm very proud of it and of the posts i have, it's a good one to be known by but what makes you guys keep going back to such an old post?  Please tell me in the comments why you guys like that post so i can write more like it!!  And hey, feel free to use the share buttons at the end of the post to share that post!
Why is this still so popular with you people???
UPDATE:  8/14/13 (9:54)  Greeeaaaaatttt now it's 30 more views -_-
UPDATE: 8/16/13 (10:41 ish) Really guys?  Really?  59 more views?????  REALLY?!?!?!?!?  WHY?!?!?!?1

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!