Alright, I hate to admit it, but after playing Undertale for my 24 hour charity stream, I've become a bit of a fangirl! As such, I've been uploading highlights of big fights and scenes to my yourtube page, and some fanart to my twitter page! Here's a master post!
All the Highlights (uploading 1 a day until I'm out of them):
The full livestream:
http://www.twitch.tv/leanasta_w/v/26755925 and http://www.twitch.tv/leanasta_w/v/26756202
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Soooo let's recap my weekend! This weekend I preformed a 24 Hour Livestream to try to raise $300 or more for the UNM Children's Hospital, alongside millions of other gamers across the nation raising money for other hospitals in their areas. Here's how it went:
- I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. Friday morning at the ER with my father for his foot
- I slept until 11:00 p.m.
- I spent the next few hours setting up the stream
- I finally went "back to sleep" at 4 until 7
- I woke up again, stayed up till 9:30, went back to sleep till 10:45, and finished setting up
- I began the stream at 12:00 a.m. Saturday 11/7
- I played PTD alone for about 5-6 hours, then Played Undertale, then attempted Choice Chamber, and then Minecraft, and finished with an hour of Hearthstone.
- I Completed Undertale as Neutral, and true pacifist!
- I stayed up the entire 24 hours and ended the stream at exactly 12:00 a.m. Sunday 11/8
- I got the following amazing new followers. Special thanks to:
- Bread even gave me my first ever donation :D
- I received a total of 6 donations. Special thanks to
- Susan Ansara
- Cheryl Howard
- The Anons!!!
- I raised a total of $125 for UNM!
The entire stream is of course archived on twitch( http://www.twitch.tv/leanasta_w/profile ) and a few highlights will be put up on youtube! MOST IMPORTANTLY: You guys can KEEP DONATING! You can still help me reach my $300 goal if you donate before Dec 31st! I will probably do more streams with the donation link, but please, let's help those kids :D
Saturday, November 7, 2015
Thursday, November 5, 2015
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Alright everyone here we go! Here's my facebook page for the event where you can vote on games you want to see, start donating, and more! Remember, all proceeds go to the children's hospital! I'm going to TRY to livestream for 24 hours if I can manage it ;-; Please join me so I'm not lonely ;-;