Tuesday, April 14, 2015

TBH Tuesday (4/14/15)

   Hey everyone!  Sorry it's been pretty quiet around here.  I had a test last week, two tests and a speech this week, another test next week, and then finals are right around the corner afterwards!  In the meantime, I've had a lot of random thoughts, but not enough time to put all of them into full-fledged reviews or posts, but that I've wanted to say.  Sooooo, I've come up with this, TBH Tuesday!  I'll sort of list off a series of things I've been thinking about, but can't write full posts on because of time!  I hope you like this and if you do, +1 it, share, comment, etc.  If any of these things sound like something you want a full post on, shoot me an email or a comment and I'd be glad to expand!  Sooo here we go!!
  1. Easter was pretty fun, but we decided next year we're taking the Easter Bunny's job and we are hiding the eggs for my parents!  Right now, my dad refuses, but I know he'll get competitive.
  2. "Home" was an OK movie, but the all Rihanna soundtrack and a few slow moments held the movie back.  I'm not really a huge fan or Rihanna's music, but I did like a few songs--the problem was that the movie felt like a giant music video since EVERY song was her.  The weirdest part was that she voiced the female lead in the story who doesn't sing, so it was like Rihanna is playing a little girl who has Rihanna on her iPod....kinda weird.  Otherwise, the visuals were cute, the story was cute, the Boov were cute, it was cute.  Nothing I'd see again or own, but it was worth seeing.  (Also, the fact that the character's name is Gratuity and they call her Tip is hilarious.  K Bye.)
  3. I really enjoy apps...Like...I'd rather play apps than full-fledged games because it's so much easier.  I have spent waaaaaay too much time on my phone.... 
  4. I would really like to make videos about some things because it's easier to just talk than to type, but I'd never get them uploaded....
  5. So far, I'm really enjoying the new Nintendo Free-To-Play Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Rumble World games for the 3DS.  I've only played a few levels, but so far the games have been pretty fun and I don't really mind the segmented gameplay.  I do wish the lives in Shuffle only went away if you failed like in Candy Crush as opposed to every time you play like in Tsum Tsum, but meh.  In the off time, you can play a full game on your DS.  I would almost like it better on a phone just because of the gameplay, but ya know.  Meh.
  6. I have a study date with a cute boy tomorrow :D
  7. I have grown to really, really like Jacksepticeye on Youtube.  His videos are for some reason extremely entertaining to watch or even just to listen to--maybe because I feel like he genuinely enjoys the games he's playing or just his style of humor, but I like him way better than PewDiePie or Markiplier........
  8. That reminds me of the Sims which makes me feel the need to mention that I never intentionally killed a Sim back when I used to play Sims...2?  The only time my characters died was everytime they tried to cook for themselves they'd catch on fire ;-;
  9. The internet has made me ridiculously sad ;-; But I got medicine for my Anxiety!
  10. I like the arc in my comic right now so much I don't want to end it and I really really want to upload the two in detail pictures I've drawn but I'm so lazy.  Here's a crappy phone picture of them.  The Jeremy one is obviously still a work in progress....

  11. I'm honestly really confused about what people want to see on this blog because I did a poll (on the right) with every single option of the things I write on my blog and asked people to mark all their favorites so I know what people like and what to priorities.  All 7 responses I got were "Other," so I am honestly really confused.  This confusion has made me even more hesitant to write on the blog because I keep thinking "well do they like ANYTHING I write?"  So that's like....another large percent of why I haven't written much
  12. I need to find a summer job..................
  13. My grandparents got a Schnauzer puppy named Rambo!  Have some pictures!!!!  I might upload a video of him later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!