Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Results

     Soooo let's recap my weekend!  This weekend I preformed a 24 Hour Livestream to try to raise $300 or more for the UNM Children's Hospital, alongside millions of other gamers across the nation raising money for other hospitals in their areas.  Here's how it went:

  1. I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. Friday morning at the ER with my father for his foot
  2. I slept until 11:00 p.m. 
  3. I spent the next few hours setting up the stream
  4. I finally went "back to sleep" at 4 until 7
  5. I woke up again, stayed up till 9:30, went back to sleep till 10:45, and finished setting up
  6. I began the stream at 12:00 a.m. Saturday 11/7
  7. I played PTD alone for about 5-6 hours, then Played Undertale, then attempted Choice Chamber, and then Minecraft, and finished with an hour of Hearthstone.
  8. I Completed Undertale as Neutral, and true pacifist!
  9. I stayed up the entire 24 hours and ended the stream at exactly 12:00 a.m. Sunday 11/8
  10. I got the following amazing new followers.  Special thanks to:
    1. Crazyfangirl2324
    2. Newgate8
    3. THEPIKAJACK115
    4. xiiSparklez
    5. TheBreadTeam
      1. Bread even gave me my first ever donation :D
  11. I received a total of 6 donations.  Special thanks to
    1. Susan Ansara
    2. Cat!!!!
    3. Cheryl Howard
    4. The Anons!!!
  12. I raised a total of $125 for UNM!
The entire stream is of course archived on twitch( http://www.twitch.tv/leanasta_w/profile ) and a few highlights will be put up on youtube!  MOST IMPORTANTLY:  You guys can KEEP DONATING!  You can still help me reach my $300 goal if you donate before Dec 31st!  I will probably do more streams with the donation link, but please, let's help those kids :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!