- I began my final semester of high school with 4 friends and a plan.
- I went to see the Broadway production of Beauty and the Beast
- I began to make Let's Plays a.k.a. Lea Plays
- I sang "Fever" as a solo for my school's big choir concert of the year as well as sang with the swing.
- I began the Disney Villains series which didn't see another installment until October
- I did crazy amounts of work between Beauty and the Beast practice, the choir concert, and the Mesa Competition
- My friends and I went to the Mesa Competition for the 4th time (well, 4th time for Joellen and I, second time for the others) and took 4th place out of over all at the cost of a friend.
- I started up my grandmother's glass crafting business
- I preformed as Chip in our all city production of Beauty and the Beast
- Another friend leaves my ranks
- I discovered our Lord and Savior, Slothstronaut.
- Bilbo had a huge scare where his neutering stitches opened up and prompted a lot more surgeries and problems with the little buddy.
- I ran for Prom Queen
- And lost.
- And went to my first ever dance with a date.
- My oldest sister had her bridal shower
- I went to another city with Joellen and Jaimi on our own for a celebration!
- I got my letter to myself from Freshman year.
- I had my 18th birthday!
- I bought my first (and so far only) Lottery tickets
- And placed my first bets on Horse Races! (My favorite ^^)
- I opened my first Loot Crate
- I graduated from High School in the top 10% of my class!
- I began work at Ywic, where this blog began!
- I did my first ever Livestream
- I defended Atlantis and Disney
- Guardians of the Galaxy came out!
- I threw out my back lifting books for my sister's wedding and went to the chiropractor for the first time
- The Beauty and the Beast cast reunited for a party!!!
- I went on an expedition to the Albuquerque Zoo
- I began College!
- I went to the Gaming Convention!
My oldest sister got married!!!!!!!!!
- I went to Comic Con!
- I went to go see Wicked twice!
- I began playing D&D as a Half-Elf Ranger named Edhelwen with a pet panther named Pippin.
- We found a lost dog
- I went to the Corn Maze with my friends!
- My OTHER sister got married on Halloween!!!
- I realized that things are changing...
- Christmas happened!
- I got Alpha Sapphire and a burst of nostalgia
- I got tons of new clothes and a physical copy of the Hyrule Historia and a book about Marvel.
- Oh, and a new Phone ^^
Now is when I have to look forward and realize that a lot is going to change. In one year, I've made a huge transition, lost a few friends, and had to change quite a bit. I have been increasingly struggling with my anxieties, causing more stress and tension. Soon, more will change. My pool of friends is going to shrink even further, however this time not due to fights but differing life paths--which just makes it harder to swallow. My big sister is moving back into town, but my middle sister is also losing her best friend due to her career taking her from town, so big sister has to be both of our crutch as our lives change.
All of us have noticed something odd--a lot of people from many years ago are back. Seth, my big sister, my sister's half-brother whom I played with as a kid and now play D&D with every week, etc. So, as we are saying, It's simply Act 3, where the people from Act 1 reenter and those from Act 2 go backstage. Will they return? Probably, but not until Act 4...till then...the show must go on.
"All the world’s a stage,/And all the men and women merely players;/They have their exits and their entrances,/And one man in his time plays many parts,"
-William Shakespeare, As You Like It Act II, Scene VII