Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day Livestream Results!

   So, the live stream on Saturday went meh.  I had a total of 5 people show up, one of which proceeded to do her own, much better Live stream.  I had 5 commissions total and was able to complete all of them in my 4 hours streaming.  Here are all the images I drew minus the one I drew for Jaimi, who took hers home!  I will also put up a huge poll to the right so please give me your honest opinion!  Without further ado, here are the drawings!

My friend Cat's commission to draw her!  So, what better way than as the Cheshire cat?
Cat in stick figure form!
Cat's commission for a Jack Frost and Easter Bunny picture!
My rp partner, Jazmin, as a spider!
Dalton's request for some Shadow and Amy action!
And, Shadow and Amy as stick figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!