Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Holidays, I Come Bearing News!!

   Hello hello my lovely people!  I hope everyone has been enjoying the holiday season!  For the first time in a couple years, we haven't had snow yet down here!  Last year, my eldest sister and I built snowmen and had a mini snowball fight at our college, but this year oddly enough, we had rain more recently! 
   Anyway, a lot of stuff is changing on this side of the screen, and so there's a lot to go over!  Let's get right to it!

1.)    The first really big piece of news is that I'm moving!  Not to another country, state, or even town, but just to another house.  In fact, I'm going to live basically next door to my middle sister!  The new place will be a basically mini-apartment built for one with a single bedroom, bathroom, mini-kitchen, and a fair sized living room.  My kitty Pippin, who you've seen in a lot of my videos including the most recent one, is going to come with me!  Bilbo has actually been harassing her to the point that she is constantly scared, so having a whole house and cat thingies to herself will hopefully make her a lot happier.  Also, since I'm moving, most of my Christmas presents were house/kitchen items like spoons, knives, a toaster, etc! 
    What does this mean for you guys?  Well, I won't be moving until we're sure I have internet and all that jazz at the new place, so that's not an issue!  The coolest part about this is that, although this is a big scary experience for me, you guys will get to be there with me!  I'll hopefully be Vlogging more, including a brief tour of my house video.  The best part is that, although I have school, I will surely have at least some downtime, especially later at night.  Now, here at home I usually watch TV with my big sister and don't want to bother the family by streaming, but there I can make dinner whenever and there's no one to bother sooooo.....

2.)  There will be a lot more livestreams!!!  I don't want it to be set in stone, but I'd love to livestream once a week or at least twice a month, every month!  I'm hoping to make my bedroom or living room a bit like a studio and have everything always set up, so streaming is easier!  I also got some money from my grandparents and steam had a pretty awesome sale, so I was FINALLY able to get Binding of Isaac Rebirth+Afterbirth, as well as Cave Story+, which PikaJack asked me to play on stream!  Some livestreams might also just be me cooking like I've done once or twice before and we can learn how to together ^^ 

3.)  On a slightly unrelated note, I've been feeling very conflicted recently due to the giveaway and sale.  What I hoped would spark my readers, viewers, etc to interact with me resulted in the same nothingness as always.  However, unlike before, I had the amazing Bread and Jack to actually participate and show their continued devotion!  These awesome guys have been around since the November...9th?  7th? 24 hour charity stream and have been absolutely awesome!  So while I am really depressed that I'm not booming into popularity or getting the comments, questions, and views I'd love to see, I'm still glad that the people who are loyal are VERY loyal.  This isn't so much news as just something I wanted to say.
       If you are out their audience, I'd love to see you at more livestreams, on twitter, here on the blog, and on YouTube!  Just ask Jack and Bread, I try to answer all comments quickly and really get to know my amazing viewers! 

    Soooooo as far as I can tell, that's about it.  For the TL;DR,
  1. I'm moving to a new apartment for 1
  2. I'll be streaming/making videos more often
  3. I really want you guys to become an active talking community so I can get to know all my viewers and readers :D
 Tomorrow, I have to pack to go to Arizona to visit some family for a few days.  If all goes well, I should either stream sometime in the next week.  At this stream I'll tell you guys all about my Christmas :D   The stream announcements are through twitter, which is now in the handydandy side bar soo you guys can see it!  If not this week, I want to do a late night ridding into the new year stream!  This stream will probably start around 10 or 11 p.m. on Dec 31. and ride into 1 or 2 a.m. Jan 1, 2016!  I'd love to see you all there!  At this stream, I'll probably either do Cave Story or BoI! 

That's all folks!  Have a great rest of Christmas!!!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!