Friday, February 21, 2014

I think i'm craaaazy

   Hey everyone sorry for the drought recently.  I now have practice everyday after school and tons of homework.  Hopefully, after state and once the show is over, I can get back to posting.  I will try to upload a video this Saturday or maybe start it up tonight.  For some reason, it wont upload the video if my computer is idle so....that's a problem I'm working on.  I may have to start using my old slow desktop.....I don't know.  Anyway, I'm not totally dead.  I did intend to post something on Valentine's Day but got extremely busy so maybe i'll post that next week if I have time (even if it is old).  I hope everyone has been ok without me?  You guys are welcome to leave comments and things and I will answer, even if I can't post.  Love you all and I hope to be back very very soon!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!