Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crazy parody sung my Mate and the emotions

    My character, Mate, is a messed up dame.  She has 6 distinct emotions that is literally it's own person, living inside her head, each trying to gain control.  Their struggle will ultimately destroy her.  Sometimes, they talk and even have little fights.  I think the best song to describe this would be this one here: Crazy by Gnarles Barkley.  Another good one is "Nobody move, nobody gets hurt" by We are Scientists, but Crazy is more obvious ^^.
   Mate's emotions:  Red=Anger, Purple=Passion and love, Gold=Greed, Yellow=Fear, Grey=Depression, Blue=Happyness, and Green=...well..is Mate herself!  I'll be talking more about her emotions and what each one does to her later (seeing as I think I'll make a picture later), but for now, I thought I'd throw in another musical parody!  Again, no need to change words since it already fit so perfectly!  Each color shows who's singing it!  For more Mate (and all my other characters for that matter), check out this page with links to everything related to them!

                                   Crazy as sung by Mate and the emotions

M: I remember when,     
     I remember, I remember when I lost my mind                                  
B: There was something so pleasant about that place                                
R: Even your emotions have an echo in so much space
                                   
M: And when you're out there without care
     Yeah, I was out of touch
     But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
     I just knew too much

     Does that make me crazy?
     Does that make me crazy?
     Does that make me crazy?                                
G: Possibly

R: And I hope that you are
    Having the time of your life
    But think twice
    That's my only advice

P: Come on now, who do you
R: Who do you,
G: who do you,
P: who do you think you are?
    Ha ha ha, bless your soul
    You really think you're in control?

    Well, I think you're crazy
R: I think you're crazy
G: I think you're crazy
P: Just like me

Y: My heroes had the heart
    To live their lives out on a limb
    And all I remember
    Is thinking, I want to be like them

    Ever since I was little
G: Ever since I was little
B: It looked like fun
M: And it's no coincidence I've come
     And I can die when I'm done

    But maybe I'm crazy
P: Maybe you're crazy
All: Maybe we're crazy
      Probably
      ouh ouh crazy


      Hope everyone enjoyed this little bite to hold you over until I can get something big out, like that 1st Disney Villains!  Don't forget to +1, Share, and if you aren't already, follow my blog to keep up with all these crazy posts!  You can also follow me on Google+ to see these posts as they go up and see the other things I like!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!