Friday, May 2, 2014

Nearly a year in the makin!

   Hey there internet!  Sorry, I've been crazy busy.  But I realized, I'm at nearly at 10,000 Views and almost a year into this blog!  As a celebration, I'm going to be doing a livestream of drawing my graduation special!  I'll take questions, answer stuff, talk about life, and all that jazz while I work on a page for my comic in front of you guys!  I'm having a garage sale this weekend, so probably not until the Sunday after.  Maybe at like.......noon....MST...........if I'm awake ^^.  I'll keep you posted!  <3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!