Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Plans

   Hey everyone!  So, if you can't already tell, I have homework out the wazoo and toooooons of things going on.  I also have quite a few posts in the works.  I remember everyone voting to have my Assassin's Creed related post up first, but as I look at how much I've already written just in the intro, I'm thinking of dividing it into a series of smaller posts.  Most likely only 2 or 3.  I also spontaneously began writing a post similar to a Disney Villains segment that will be another long one.  Finally, I do have graduation on the way and so I may have some art up soon and maybe even pictures so keep your eyes peeled!
    I hope to have the 1st part of the AC post done by Saturday.  Hope everyone is excited!  Talk to you all soon and thanks for sticking with me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!