Monday, July 21, 2014

What a Week

   And so Tech Trek and Ywic are finally over.  It was so weird to be done on Saturday and see the girls head home.  Hunger games, mall adventure, Loot crates, and so much more have studded this last week.  Sadly, I was picking up a box of books today and threw my back out pretty badly so I'm in a bit of a funk and too tired and floppy to write much.  I will be uploading this month's lootcrate video sometime this week as well as some pictures and catch up posts!  In case you haven't noticed, I made a new poll:

Which of my original characters is your favorite/do you want to see more of?


Leanasta Worthington (X-Men)
Galen "Lea" S (Comic)
Jeremy "Z" Marlow (Comics)
Juliana "Mate" Marie Hollow (Amariel)
Thief Blake (Amariel)
Rehgnig "Minori" (DBZ)
Ren "Medi" (Naruto)
The Pets (All)
Other: Please specify in an email!
   Show results
Votes so far: 0
Days left to vote: 8 
 
This poll will hep me figure out what kind of posts you guys would like to see!  To see more about these characters, click here.  Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!