Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Videos and Pics Incoming!

    Hello hello everyone!  Great news!  I just finished editing my July Loot Crate video!  I also have a Greninja Tin Pokemon card pack opening filmed as well as over 2 hours of a new "Lea Plays" with Jaimi!  The pack opening even has a special gift for those who stay until the end ^^.  I also will be uploading pictures from the Hunger Games this week as well as delving a bit further back and maybe posting some Prom, Graduation, and Park pics I've been teasing for a while!  I even have another Character post coming up very soon that I've tinkered around with.  It was nice to actually be productive today ^^  I hope you guys enjoy these new videos as much as I did making them.  If you haven't already, subscribe to my channel to see the videos first!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!