Friday, August 15, 2014

Possible Livestream?

   So, tomorrow is the anniversary of my comic, Me+Free!  I realize though that tomorrow is a bit sudden to have a livestream, so I'd like to set one up for either Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday of next week!  I'll try to figure out a better set up for my camera so you can actually see what I'm drawing.  This time, for those select who that show up, I will have a FREE (hehe) song on iTunes and maybe some Pokemon TCG Online codes to give away at a random point during the stream!

   I would most likely begin the stream around 11 a.m. MST (10 PST, 12 CST, and 1 p.m. EST).  Maybe I'll even bring some friends along for the ride if they can make it!  If you guys have a time/date preference, please post it in the comments and I'll try to take it into consideration!  Last stream was about 2 hours long, but this one will most likely take longer due to the fact that I'll have to draw Z which is hard.  Expect about 3 to 4 hours, unless you guys would like me to do requests/talk a bit longer afterwards which I would gladly do!  I'd be happy to even show my binder of the pages, and perhaps even skim through and show some of my favorite arcs or pages if you guys would find that interesting!

    To find out more, subscribe to my Youtube Channel, where I will be streaming!  You guys can also check out last time's stream here for an idea of what this one might be like.  Last time, I had no participants so I hope this time I can get some more participation.  If you guys have any suggestions, comments, complaints, or the like, please comment below or shoot me an email right here and I'll see what I can do for you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!