Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lea and Zumbreon

    Hello hello everyone!  Thank you all for joining me again!  If you haven't already, check out my other post from today.  On a different note, I've decided to share one of the things I did manage to draw recently.  At one point in my comic, I did a little "parallel world" in which I was a Pokemon trainer and each guy I've dated or had a crush on (or had a crush on me) appeared as Pokemon.  It's a really awkward little side story, but was really fun to draw and was only 3 or 4 comics long.  In the end, I picked Jeremeevee (Jeremy) who then evolved into Zumbreon.  Here's a more detailed picture of the two.  I'm sorry, I'm awful at profiles.  And drawing in general.  And coloring.
Lea and Zumbreon

   If you'd like to see the full Pokeboys segment, comment below and I'll post them this weekend!  Thank you guys so much for sticking around <3.  I have a lot in store and I hope everyone will stay tuned!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!