Friday, June 6, 2014

1 Week Down!

   And 4 more to go...  So today was a much better day than yesterday.  Yesterday some weird stuff came up and when I got home I found out my grandparents had to put down their dog (he was getting old and couldn't breath and had a ton of problems for a long time) so my day was...bummed.  Luckily, Jaimi randomly appeared at my house so we played Nintendo Land for a few hours to cheer me up.
   The thing is, I have delayed reactions to things like that.  I won't realize Frag is gone until I go over and don't see him come to great me or when they come over and there's no annoying yapping at the door to let him in.  It's the same with my dog, Pliget, who passed away while we were in El Paso.  That one was much more painful since I was the one who found her.  I'm scared I'll randomly burst into tears one day at camp in front of the girls or somewhere that I'm really vulnerable because that seems to happen to me often.  And I'm a horrible cryer.  I'm loud, and once I start it's hard for me to stop.

   Anyway, let's move on huh?  Sorry for that deepness...Anyway, today the girls presented their projects I was so proud of them ^^  Especially Maryam and Simran who I helped out a lot and were very quiet up until the end.  I was so proud of how well they were able to project and explain and so much squee ^^  That aside, I think Jams might be coming over today too.  And tomorrow is my choir recital....oof.
  Well, I'm a bit worn out so thanks for stopping by!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!