Friday, March 4, 2016

Twilight Princess Wii U!!

     Hello hello my lovelies!  I have a lot of crazy stuff going on in my life right now, but something awesome did just happen!  Today, Twilight Princess HD for Wii U released in the U.S!  Now, as I've mentioned before, Twilight Princess is one of my favorite games of all time.  It holds a lot of memories for me, specifically sitting on the couch figuring out the puzzles with Seth.  I wanted to preorder the game as soon as I heard about it at the Nintendo Direct last year, but I guess I forgot to finish my order!  Luckily, a few days ago, I check amazon again and found it still in my checkout box so I bought it and got free standard shipping.  They told me the game would arrive on the 10th.  NOPE!  Here it is in all it's glory!!  Now, I'm not a huge fan of HD remakes, but what sold me was the Amiibo.  Compared to the first run of amiibo, Wolf Link and Midna are extremely solid and well crafted.  It actually has some weight to it! 
      Now, why is Twilight Princess my favorite?  Because of Wolf Link, of course!  My whole life, wolves have been my favorite animal.  As a kid, I knew very little about the Legend of Zelda; the first game I played was The Minish Cap which I love.  Then, I got Twilight Princess.  The extremely handsome protagonist was not only epic, but TURNED INTO A WOLF!  How cool is that?!  Furthermore, when I was in New York back in freshman year of high school to sing at Carnegie Hall, Joellen and I stopped at the Nintendo Store and saw an awesome foot tall Wolf Link statuette that cost something like $400+.  Ever since, I've always wanted a replica, and now I have one that fits right next to my other amiibo!  I am also in the market for some Zelda and Ganon amiibo so I can make a nice little display shelf once I move!
Wolf Link and Normal Link!
The whole squad!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!