Tuesday, January 12, 2016

TBH Tuesday #2 (1/12/16)

   Hey there everyone!  I was just wandering through Tumblr and found a nice, easy tag that I thought I'd go through for TBH Tuesday!  I've talked about a lot of these things before/you might know them, but heyyyyy!  For funziiieeezzzz! 

Name: Galen K Skibyak  (fun fact, I hate my middle name!)

Nickname: Lea, Leanasta Worthington

Star Sign: Taurus!  (also, year of the Fire Rat in the Chinese zodiac!)

Gender: Female

Height: 5′6″ and still growing?!  I grow very slowly but I swear to god I grew another inch this past month.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Favorite Color: Red or Greeeeen

Time Right Now: 10:13 a.m. MST

Current Location:  Amariel

Average Hours of Sleep: 8-9, although more recently close to 10 or 11 :D

Lucky Number: 15!  It's not only my birthday, but also my sister's and then my number when we played soccer!

Last Thing I Googled: "How to find your google search history" ......*ahem*  ......ya...

Number of Blankets I Sleep Under: 6-7.  I like my room to be cold so I can sleep under a marshmallow of blankets!  I've got the sheet, two soft blankets, two comforters, and then my Pikachu blanket on top (although I usually use it as a pillow)

My Favorite Fictional Character:  Welly well well....this is so hard ;-; Overall, probably Ezio Auditore da Firenze or Wolverine.  I've talked about both ad nauseum, so I won't bore you.  ^^

Favorite Book:  To be honest, I'm not much of a reader.  I prefer video games, where I have input as to what happens and I feel more...involved.  However, when I did read, I really enjoyed the Vampire Kisses and Percy Jackson series.  Or to be even more honest, my favorite book is probably Dragonology....*cough* 

Favorite Artist:  Bob Ross.  I've taken to watching the old videos for the first time ever and they are soothing as hell.  If you guys are ever stressed, go find a Bob Ross video and just watch this man make happy little clouds.

Dream Job:  Either a.) Being a successful blogger/streamer/youtuber or b.) making Nintendo or Bethesda games, specifically Pokémon, Zelda, or Fallout!

Random Fact:  Snails make terrible shoelaces!

When Did You Create Your Blog: June 17, 2013!

Do You Have Any Other Blogs:  I have a very, very inactive tumblr...but otherwise nope!

Who Are Your Most Active Followers: TheBreadTeam, ThePikaJack, and Jaimi!  Thanks guys <3 <3 <3

Do You Get Asks On A Daily Basis:  Nope!  I get hardly any comments :(

Why Did You Choose Your URLBased on my comic! 

I tag:  EVERYOOOONEEEEE!!  Anyone who has a blog, try this out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!