Friday, October 23, 2015

Me+Free+Charity = Extra Life!

       Hey everyone!!  Some of you may have heard of the "Extra Life" event where gamers play games to raise money for charity!  In honor of this, my eSports team and one of the fraternities on campus are getting together to try and raise as much as we can for the UNM Children's Hospital!  I'm not 100% sure what the plans for the group are, but either way I'd like to try to do as close to a 24 Hour Livestream to raise money as I can!

The event is all day November 7th, but you can start donating now!! 
"Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids." 
You guys can find out more and start donating here:

I will either be streaming or hosting the group's stream on my twitch.tv page



No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!