Friday, April 10, 2015

Warren Worthington III

  So, those of you who have read Lea's backstory (which I need to update) would know that I have a fondness for Warren Worthington III a.k.a. Angel from the X-Men.  Ever since I watched Wolverine and the X-Men oh so many years ago, I've adored that cutie.  I even added him in as the one who took Lea in as a child.  A few years ago, I was extremely disappointed in the X-Men first class movie that mislabeled the character "Pixie" as "Angel" and was overall just...just bad.  But then, a week or two ago, this image surfaced.  My baby is in a cage!!!  ;-; I instantly started to talk to my friends like "I....I hope they don't....they're gonna....They're gonna do the apocalypse thing aren't they ;-;".  And now....
 
MY BABYYYYYYY ;-; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!