Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Edittiiinnggg, Livestream, and FAQ!

    Hello guys!  Just wanted to pop in to say I'v successfully finished editing all the Legend of Zelda Battle Quest Let's Plays!  Meaning, I will upload one tomorrow!  I'm thinking every Thursday yes?  I also have a few of the single player games to edit, and then more filming to do.  I also have 5 or 6 Pokemon card pack openings and a vlog to upload!  I'm in the process of writting a very long post as well!  I'd also love some comments on what you guys would like me to write about!  I think I'd like to have a segment where, on days between big posts or I have no motivation to write big posts, I just answer some questions, kinda like an FAQ, but more like a...OAQ-once asked question!  So please, either email me here, or leave a comment below, and I'll do some little posts where I answer them!

  Also!  11/9/14 marks Z's 2nd birthday!  In the comic, he is...9?  I think?  I can't remember XD.  In honor of this, I think I'll do a livestream this weekend on my Twitch.tv channel, drawing my Halloween Special which is still not done....and his birthday special!  If some people show up, I might even do drawing requests!  I'll draw any character, person, etc. in my art style for you if you ask nicely ^^.  More details soon!!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!