Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wicked Weekend!

   Hey there everyone!  What a weekend.  Yesterday I got to go see Wicked at the Popejoy hall!  It was a 4 hour car ride way too close to my 6 year old cousin, but we finally arrived in town!  First, we ate at Japanese Kitchen, for the first time ever!  It was delicious but the only weird thing was the couple we were sitting with.  They were eating at this fancy restaurant, but i swear at least 5 times, the girl said "next Wednesday we'll eat at McDonald's", as if it were like, a plan.  Then I found out they're regulars there, but it was so weird like, why was going to McDonald's a planned event?  I was totally confused.  
   Afterwards, at 1, we headed for the play which began at 2:00 p.m.  However, we made a horrible mistake....the fair was the same day...just up the same road.  We spent literally 30 minutes in unmoving traffic like I have never seen in my life.  We were able to take a back road (when we could even get to the turn off for it) and barely make it when the call started and got in and were able to see the whole show, and man, it was great.  I'd have to say of all the plays I've seen, it's the second best staging, second only to The Phantom of the Opera.  Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddd I'm going to go again with my dad and Jaimi since I've gotten her addicted to the music!  That will be on Oct 5th!  I also have a post on the way about plays in general soooo.  
  Today, my mom and Nonnie are actually signing sample versions of their books!  This is just a packet including the covers to each book and the first chapter of both books.  How cool right?  To know more about their books, check out this old post and Accomplishment Llc on Facebook!!  That's all for todaaaaay!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!