Thursday, June 5, 2014

What a day...

   Wow...a real doozy.  In fact, I'm so exhausted I think I'll just answer the prompt aye?
Blog Prompt: List 10 of your favorite things! 
  • Favorite Candy
  • Favorite Musician/Band
  • Favorite Flower
  • Favorite Restaurant 
  • Favorite Snack
  • Favorite Drink
  • Favorite Color
  • And 3 more you would like to add!
Answer:
  • Cotton Candy Rock Candy
  • Franz Ferdinand (or Kojo Kondo, composer for The Legend of Zelda)
  • Orchids
  • Luna Rossa 
  • Chocolate Covered Pretzels
  • Blue Coconut+Vanilla Coca Cola from Sonic
  • Red
  • Favorite Game:  Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
  • Favorite (recent) TV Show:  Gravity Falls or Sherlock (BBC)
  • Favorite (real?) Animal:  Grey Wolf
However, I would like to send a shout out to whichever camper said I was their favorite part of the day <3  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!