Monday, June 9, 2014

Camp 2, Day 1

   So Sisyphus begins his ascent again.  Hello everyone!  After a long weekend with Jaimi staying over every night, a failed 3 hour Livestream with no viewers, and a lot of videogaming, I return to work!  We have a few new girls but mostly the same ones as last week.  Here's the new prompt.

Blog Prompt: Tell us about your favorite hobby. What is it? Why do you like it? Explain!


      My favorite hobby is definitely roleplaying with Jazmin as Mate and Thief, along with others.  I like to do this because it lets me create a story and be anyone and anything I want to be.  It let's me take out my frustrations from a hard day and turns it into a story that makes me really happy to be a part of.  Sadly, my hobby is coming to an end since Jaz is going into the Navy...I have to hope that Austin's (my half-sisters' half-brother's) D&D club will fill this void.

   It's been a hard day, with some of the girl's rides not coming till 4 when we ended at 3, being depressed about no one watching my livestream yesterday, and just general exhaustion so I need some Youtube relaxin time.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!