Wednesday, January 8, 2014

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATED

   So, as you all know I ordered a Wolverine hoodie and some ear clips from Thinkgeek.com.  Well, today my package arrived and i happily threw open the packaging to reveal.....not only what i ordered but a USB Desk Defender Turret!!  These Turrets run from $30-$40 on the sight and I've been dying for one for a long time!  However...I'm lawful good.  I decided to alert Thinkgeek.com and as we speak, I am talking to customer service.  If everything goes well, I get to keep this beauty, but I am afraid more than likely that I'll have to send it back :(  Sometimes, I wish....OMYGODGUYS.  GUESS WHO JUST GOT TO KEEP THE TURRET!?!?!?!  I'm absolutely ecstatic!!!!
     I'MMA GO PLAY WITH IT BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


UPDATE:  Less awesome....I can't get it to work...on either computer.....Help!
UPDATE:  I found a cable and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!