Wednesday, January 1, 2014

4-3 UPDATED

  I.....I.......................IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.  I've always been horrid at Spelunky..HORRID.  But today....somehow....my goal was just to get the portal to the ice world and i was like "lol  have a heart left, might as well keep going."  I have never reached the Temple stages....I got to 4-3.  One stage more, and i would have gotten to Olmec.  946 Deaths, only a few away from getting the Addicted achievement (which is sad) and FINALLY, i reach the temple AND get to 4-3.  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.  I didn't even have a great set up.  Just a cape and spring shoes (and i might have had paste?  i don't think so...)  I'm going to try to repeat the miracle!  Wish me luck!!!!!!!
(Btw, this was a vanilla run: no black market, city of gold, hell, etc)
I'm comin' for ya, Olmec!!!!

UPDATE:  It just got better!  I got Cyan, a secret character!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!