Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tetnis

   Tetnis is not nearly as awesome as tetris.  Today i had to get a physical and if that wasn't bad enough, i had to get a flu and tetnis shot, one on each arm.  I am upset ;-;   Not to mention i had a stressful morning and an extremely hard history test and i'm still behind in math and keep getting lost and feeling horrible.
   On the good side, i decided to make a tentative calendar of important posts!  THIS IS SOOOOO NOT PERMANENT.  If i get really busy or can't do something for whatever reason, these will change.  I do want to have my live stream sometime over christmas break, but i still don't know how to do it!!  I need your guys' help!!  Also, this is not all!  This is just stuff i have pre-planned.  You guys know i'm just a grab-bag of random and who knows what i'll post one day!  The poll about videos is still up so PLEASE vote on it!  I want to know if i should make more!!!  This really just gives you an idea of upcoming posts i have already started planning or have done!  Of course, every day will have a little update on my day so no worries!!  <3  That's it for me today as imma go get the heating pad for my arm and maybe settle down early.  Night everyone!


Sun
Mon
Tues
Wedn
Thurs
Fri
Sat




21-
Today
22-
Normal post
23-
Pokemon X part 2
24-
Pokemon and me part 3
25-
Normal post
26-
Normal post
27-
Break starts-something special?
28-
Thanksgiving special
29-
Black Friday (rant time?)
30-
Spelunky part 1?

1-
Why Winter is the best

2-
Top 10 Gen 2
3-
Normal
4-
Pokemon and me part 3
5-
Normal
6-
Normal
7-
Spelunky part 2 and 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!