Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I wish i was less boring

   Heeeeyyyy....yall might have noticed that post earlier today.  That was random stuff my Web teacher said that i just couldn't resist putting up.  Pardon my weird.  Now, my day was exceptionally unexcetional.  I am sloooowly working on the Pokemon and me part 3 and at some point, i'll try to put up those Pokemon X and Y vids i did to see what you guys think of them.  If anyone has tips on how to do so, i need some.  It said something about it being unable to convert the format or something.  Eeeeeehhhhhhhh.  Anyway, that's it for today.  Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. They use a special screen capture hardware

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how to capture video and i want a capture device which i've mentioned in quite a few posts. I mean on youtube why my videos are not uploading even though i have put them in movie maker and edited them and published them.

      Delete

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!