Monday, October 7, 2013

Good news, good news! dadadadada

      Sooo seeing as i was so far ahead in my computer class, i was able to start writing my X AND Y Hopes post.  It's going to be a long one so brace yourselves.  I expect to have it done by Thursday or Friday so i can promise i'm almost there!  Otherwise, my day wasn't exciting and was pretty boring actually.  I'm really glad i didn't end up going to my homecoming though because a lot of people made stupid choices.  VIDEO GAMES NOT VAGRANCY! (?)  I don't know i'll work on it.
      Anyway, i have a big test tomorrow i need to study for so i'll talk to you all tomorrow!  VOTE!!!  You know you want to.  Also i'm having a huge issue with that Spelunky video :(  I'll try to re-publish it or something or put it up on Photobucket sometime this weekend.  That's it for me!  Night!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!