Thursday, September 12, 2013

I hate when your day starts off wrong

The worst thing in the world is when your day starts off poorly. You wake up, you feel fine, and then suddenly, bad stuff starts to happen. It started with a miss communication between my ride and i and then a pointless fight, and then when i get to school, it just got worse. One thing you might know about me is i hate to be called stupid or talked to condescendingly or like a child and the most frustrating thing is when that happens first thing in the morning. I'm going to try to get through the rest of the day, but i needed to rant to--what feels like--the only people who listen to me. You viewers really do make my day and without you i honestly would be having a much harder time with everything so thank you all for checking back, reading this little rant off your screen, and thinking about me for a fraction of a second. You guys are amazing.

Enjoy this flower that looks like a heart

Also, i had to do this all in HTML because blogger hates me too so you're lucky i know how to put in an image and format it plus make text tiny! Also, if this looks horrible, blogger is also not letting me see my preview so....hope this looks ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!