Sunday, September 29, 2013

Coulsoooonnnn

    So today was another nice day of relaxation.  I watched the Avengers then the Agents of SHIELD followed by some Danny Phantom and Tarzan and now Shrek.  It's been one of those days where you just lay back and re-read a webcomic for the fourth or fifth time (in this case, Twokinds.  Not recommended for people under 17).  I don't have a lot to say.  I know i've been promising a X and Y hopes post and i hope to get that up by next sunday so it's RIGHT before the release.  Also, i have yet to finish White 2 but i will start up X when i get it and see what's up!  I'll label it spoilers if you guys want me to.  Some other stuff to mention is my schedule getting tighter.  I may have to take some Calculus tutoring so we'll have to see what's up with my schedule ok guys?  Worst case scenario is i put up longer posts when i can or short posts later at night.
    That's it for me tonight yall!  Talk to you all tomorrow!!!  <3
Source 
I thought this the whole time XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!