Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A pirate in the rain

   Today, i dressed in a white button up shirt (with undershirt), slick, tight black pants, and a pair of boots from my dad's company that he got extremely cheep that curl over like irate boots all with a little black and gold sash.  I decided to be a pirate.  I also heard the perfect song for Mate's fiance, Koen on the radio this morning!  A very piratey day indeed but it just got more so!!  After a rather boring day, it suddenly began raining like crazy.  We had to cover Bilbo's crate with one of mom's scarves to get him out.  It came down in sheets and was insane to drive in.  People around here sort of...shut down in the face of rain.  They stop remembering how driving works and its kinda....pathetic.  I would post a picture of my outfit however....

This one seems intent that i snuggle him and now, curously, as i write this, Pippin has come to join me!  This is the first time she has been this close to the little one and now shes on my legs.....inntteeerreessstttiiiinnngggg....anyway, that's it for me today guys.  However, in the pirate mood, let us all stare t the new, sexy assassin, father of one of my top baddies, Edward Kenway!!
Not as hot as Ezio though...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!