Sunday, July 14, 2013

Update on Alaska

   I will NOT have internet the week on the 29th until the 5th or 6th, so that week will be my little hiatus.  However, if we do end up staying at a sight that has wifi, such as a hotel or campsite with wifi, i will definitely try to post something about the day or the trip or, if nothing fun happens, i'll do one of the stories i've got planned.  Until then, i still have much more planned and after wards, i will still have a few days before school.  During the school year, depending on my work load, i will try to do at the very least 1 blog a week, if not 2 or three.  We'll have to see how busy i am and what sort of time i have as well as what i can write about.

----

   Finally, my condolences to the family and friends of Cory Monteith, the character Finn from Glee.  He was an amazing actor and my favorite character on the show, and he will be deeply missed by my family as well as so many others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!