Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 3: a bit blah

  Today was interesting, but i felt very blah all day.  I blame it on the robotics guy.  He went over the same stuff i learned in 8th grade, leaving me and a few others falling asleep.  We did learn how to create a wifi-stealer in a way and tested in in a room made of 20,000 blue foam cones used 2 stop frequencies.  That was the favorite part of the day.  We also played with lasers and FM radio.  Although i had a god day and even got to sit next to a cute boy the whole time, i just felt blah.  Plus. today was sub sandwich which we all know, i hate.  I don't really have a whole lot to say today...but if i get bred i might start writing my review of Pokemon Conquest or upload those videos of my pokemon stuff.  I da know.  I'm still very blah.  Yesterday's list took a lot out of me!  I'll talk to you guys either tomorrow or later today!  Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!