Friday, June 28, 2013

The real last melon

  So this is it.  The last day of YWIC.  I have to say, im sad.  I met a lot of great people that i hope will continue to talk to me, whether in person or via comments, i hope everyone stays in touch.  I thank my loving fans for election me the crazy creator and for being there through the endless hours it took to make that dang video.  I will try to figure out how to upload it in its amazingness.  I ended up staying for 1.5 hours yesterday and coming in at 8 this morning to work on it. 
  So, finally, what did i wear today?  Well, an orange shirt, a green sparkly scarf around my neck, white pants, and a tail of many scarves, i was the legendary bird Ho-Oh.  Story Time!  Once upon a time, in the late 90s, there was a tiny Galen with 2 older sisters, each with a gameboy color.  One day, the Gameboys as well as the 3 games were given to Galen.  My first ever game was Pokemon Crystal, and to this day, i still love pokemon of all generations!  It all began with a little game, and has spawned a ridiculous personailty many have come to like.
  So, i hope everyone keeps up with me!  Tomorrow or sunday i will be posting pictures and videos and fun stuff and i hope that wont be the end!  By the end of the summer, i hope to start up my webcomic and will post about it here!!  So that's it....see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

O! You have a comment? YAY!!!